HK people express love for motherland
Hong Kong has seen a growing number of people coming forward to express their love for the motherland and for their home city.
In recent weeks, many of them gathered together to sing the Chinese national anthem, and display the Chinese national flags and the HKSAR regional flags in major shopping malls, at the Golden Bauhinia Square and on the peak of Lion Rock.
- Solomon Islands to benefit from China ties, its FM says
- Land-sea transport plan issued at expo
- Confucius Institute bridges global language barrier
- Advice, criticism can help govt 'see solutions'
- Chinese photographer on shortlist at London nature awards
- Experts say trade talks can rebuild 2-way trust